Hey everyone! First of all, let me say, I hope you’re well and staying safe. Please let me know how you’re doing in comments below.
Secondly, my apologies for being MIA with my own reading challenge. It has been super hectic on my end.
With all the craziness that’s going on and because I haven’t checked in with you, I’m giving you a few extra days to get your review posts linked up to be eligible for this giveaway. Having said that, the 1st quarter giveaway closes Monday, May 4th and the winner will be announced on Friday, May 8th.
So, happy reading and please stay safe!
As part of NaBloPoMo (NanoPoblano) I thought I’d share a few things about myself. Some things I may have mentioned before.
- I’m 5’8″
- I double majored in Literature and Computer Science
- I love dogs
- I write short stories
- I play the flute and piano
- I rarely watch TV and when it’s on it’s usually watching me
- My personality type is INTJ
- I can count the number of friends on one hand
- I’m an active listener
- I don’t like chaos Continue reading
I’m excited to be doing my very first giveaway. I’m not doing this giveaway because I’ve reached a certain number of followers. I’m doing it because I want to share with you a favorite author or book of mine. And I hope you’ll find them just as enjoyable as I have.
How to Enter Giveaway:
- Open Monday, November 13 thru Sunday, November 19th
- Open internationally as long as there is no charge for Book Depository to deliver
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- To Enter:
- For Blog entries: Like and comment on any blog post posted during the giveaway entry period and if you’re not already following me – Follow. Let me know me your book choice in your comment. For extra entries recommend up to five (5) blogs for me to follow. One entry per recommendation
- For Twitter entries: Follow, Like, Retweet, Comment with your book choice, and Tag 2 friends.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 21st. Winner will have 48 hours to respond
One (1) lucky winner will have the opportunity to choose from the following books: