Skip to content
- According to the U. S. Census Bureau, Minnesota is the top turkey-producing state in America.
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture it’s estimated that 7.7 million pounds of cranberries will be produced for 2012
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the largest pumpkin ever baked weighed 2,020 pounds and measured just over 12 feet long
- Three towns in the U.S. take their name from the traditional Thanksgiving bird: Turkey, Texas; Turkey Creek, Louisiana; and Turkey, North Carolina
- Macy’s employees launched the first Thanksgiving Day Continue reading