Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is
2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To
There were so many books released in 2021 that I wanted to read, but here are just a few that were high on the list that I just couldn’t get to. 😢😢 Hopefully, I’ll be able to get them read in 2022.
- Libertie by Kaitlyn Greenidge
- My Heart Is a Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- Four Hundred Souls by Ibram X. Kendi
- Detransition Baby by Torrey Peters
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House by Cherie Jones
- Aftershocks by Nadia Owusu
- ¡Hola Papi!: How to Come Out in a Walmart Parking Lot and Other Life Lessons by John Paul Brammer
- The Lovesongs of W. E. B. DuBois by Honorée Fanonne Jeffers
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?
And, don’t forget to check out my Booktube channel.