Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Our first Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020
Update: I got an eARC of The Night Country by Melissa Albert and I can’t say that I was blown away. It made the list because I was intrigued to find out what happened with the characters.
- The Night Country by Melissa Albert (Release Date 1/7/2020)
- Hitting a Straight Lick with a Crooked Stick by Zora Neale Hurston (Release Date 1/14/2020)
- Little Gods by Meng Jin (Release Date 1/14/2020)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (Release Date 1/21/2020)
- Real Life by Brandon Taylor (Release Date 2/18/2020)
- These Ghosts are Family by Maisy Card (Release Date 3/3/2020)
- Blackwood by Michael Ferris Smith (Release Date 3/3/2020)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (5/19/2020)
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna (Release Date 5/26/2020)
- Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi (Release Date 7/14/2020)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
And, don’t forget to check out my Youtube channel.