Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Book Titles with Numbers In Them (You could really challenge yourself and do numbers 1-10 or just any numbers at all. Submitted by Emma @ Words and Peace)
When I was thinking about the books I own with numbers in the title only two came to mind: Fahrenheit 451 and 1984. I knew there had to be more in my ever-growing collection of books. And so, I sat and did some thinking . . .
And this is what I finally came up with.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia-Marquez
- The 39 Steps by John Buchan
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
Have you read any of these? Do you have any books with numbers in the title?
And, don’t forget to check out my Youtube channel.