I’ve seen this book challenge around for a while now and traced it back to Classy x Book Reviews. It seemed like a fun challenge to do, until I started going through my TBR. I have a fairly sizeable TBR and it is out of control. I have hundreds of books and it seems that nearly half of them are unread.
Having said that, this challenge should be a real eye opener of what I’m going to read or not going to read. I feel a purge coming on.
Most Memorable Books
- A Fable by William Faulkner is one of my most memorable books and not because I loved it, but because I absolutely hated it
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is one of my all time favorite novels
- Angles in America Parts 1 & 2 by Tony Kushner is one of my favorite plays; which I had to read in college some XX years ago before diversity and inclusion were a thing
Books Still on My TBR
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- Anna Karinina by Leo Tolstoy
One day. One day I’ll get to them. Americanah is back on TBR for this year, so hopefully. 🤞